Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MindBodyGreen posted an article about a nurse's observation of the most common regrets at the time of death. I really enjoyed reading them, because while I felt for the people who did not get to live them out, they offered such genuine inspiration to live in the moment, to live in the small things! No bucket lists required. These are basic, human things, that require neither dollars nor good luck. Just smiles and love :)

1) I wish I had more courage to be true to myself.

2) I wish I didn't work so hard (as in time spent working, not the quality of the work).

3) I wish I could better express my feelings.

4) I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

5) I wish I had let myself be happier, and not get stuck in old habits and patterns.

Right at this moment you have the power to live the life you'll wish you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment