Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Whenever you can, work out with a friend! Or several friends! I rarely work out alone, and as a result, I rarely dread my workouts. This morning I did some weights with two other gals who have similar goals to me, and it was great. Plenty of conversation (have to work on keeping that to a limit!), two other sets of eyes to keep track of your form, and three people to inspire each other. These parameters made me look forward to a 6 am gym sesh on a Friday, believe it or not!


Note: Possible side effects of exercising with friends may include lots of laughter and alcoholic beverages. Why let the exercise endorphins end with the workout?

1 comment:

  1. Um, I wish I could go to DBG with you! I think working out with friends would inspire even ME to get up and go - and be excited about it. :)

    ReplyDelete