Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

When you hear something from two different people within twelve hours, the universe has spoken to you and you must share!

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
- Audrey Hepburn

In case you need a little more than pink as a reason to believe, take this recent study done by Women's Health Initiative researchers: 205 women with hot flashes were randomized to either a placebo pill or the antidepressant escitalopram. Those on escitalopram experienced a 47% decrease in hot flashes, and those on placebo experienced a 33% decrease in symptoms. Looks like just expecting the best will help you more than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment