Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I’ve successfully managed to live on cruise control for two weeks…not sure how long it will last, but for now I’m enjoying my hands-free lifestyle. Which has also given me the opportunity to reflect on all the crap that happened this year. And it was just crap, no giant Tragedies.
And now all I have are lessons, optimism, and strength. The hurt and frustration subsided, and I actually like myself better. I said, hey self, that really wasn’t so bad, you did it, and now you’re wiser and cooler! You’re more independent, patient, learning to roll with the punches, better at empathizing, more even-tempered, better at standing up for yourself, and much less selfish. Then I thought, Yikes! Could I even imagine going back to the person I was 6 months ago? That person sounds terribly immature and annoying! Good thing I had all those nasty lessons so I don’t have to be that person anymore. The human mind is the only machine where more miles per year is a good thing.

Notice that everyone can't swim and/or likes to swim in their clothing...oh China.

No comments:

Post a Comment