Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blog Roll

I'm a huge fan of talking. In fact, I think it might be my favorite hobby. So no wonder I enjoy writing on the internet! My listeners let me go on for as long as I'd like! Vonderful. Today, though, I can proudly say I took the time to read my friends' blogs before I opened my own big mouth. Progress in listening, people! Being a better listener is the unattainable quality I always seek for myself, and every day I experience triumphs and failures. It just might be my seventh horcrux. I would like to share with you the many wonderful people I listen to on the internet - these are all people I can vouch for in real life, you know, that thing you occasionally have time for.

Simply.Real.Food headed up by nutritionist and fellow Kappa, Sarah. Blackberry lime margaritas? Does life get better than that? My 25 years says no it doesn't.

at the end of the day... Kelsey's blog is hilarious, witty, and your best friend. Yup, screw real life, you can get all your companionship right here.

The Hot and Healthy MacKenzie will inspire you to be a better person. Sure, you're good enough the way you are, keep telling yourself that...

These are the ones with the medals, will let you know of anyone else receiving Honorable Mentions in the future. Actually, that's not true. I've read a lot of amazing blogs and they all deserve golds, it just depends on what I'm looking for at any given moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment